About the business
We are a local IT firm with clients across New Zealand and International. We provide a complete IT Solution to our customers that include
- O365, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Domain, Web and Email Hosting
- Website Development
- Fully fitted service centre with a team that have the skills, equipment and attitude to fix and repair any kind of hardware issues
- We provide, inhouse, remote and onsite support
- We are Silver Microsoft partner which enables us to provide a complete Microsoft solution e.g. 0365, SharePoint to name a few
- Retail Shop
About the role
CompuHub is looking for a technician who has the skills to communicate through phone or directly with the customer. Specifically, you'll do the following:
- Resolves and closes tickets, supporting servers, desktops and peripherals
- O365 support: Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive
- 2talk and IP phone setup
- Data recovery
- Data migration
- Supports remote access for virtual private network connectivity
- Support and setup of wireless/broadband connectivity
- Installs and configures local and network-based printers
- Performs preventative maintenance
- Follows management guidance, adhering to IT policy and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Performs other duties as requested
- Works various shifts, on-call and travel as required
Benefits and perks
We are a very vibrant team and are always open to new ideas. Demonstrate to us the typical kiwi ingenuity and you will be rewarded. We are looking for a candidate that can see the bigger picture and are willing to grow with the business.
Skills and experience
- Three or more years experience in a technician role
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- O365 support: Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive - Essential
- 2talk and IP phone setup - Essential
The application form will include these questions:
- Are you a New Zealand Citizen or do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Are you available to provide on call support when required?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
How to Apply?
Email us a comprehensive CV that complement the requirements of this Job to with the focus on
- Number of years’ experience
- Evidence of your right to work in New Zealand